- BMW X5 F15 2014-2017 NBT(id4) System
- BMW X6 F16 2014-2017 NBT(id4) System
How does it work?
After activating the CarPlay Head unit, the CarPlay unit video signal is shown on the display instead.
When you reverse the car while using the CarPlay system, the system will automatically switch to the camera without manual operation.
You can easily switch system back and forth between the unit and your original head unit.
(TIPS: Press and hold the “Menu” key to switch the system)
- Apple CarPlay (wired and wireless)
- Android Auto (wired and wireless)
- Play video or music from USB
- Compatible with most of the steering wheel control functions. Easy to switch songs,channels and adjust volumeto provide you a safer and more enjoyable journey.
- Compatible with original car Idrive knob
- Keeping original Car Radio/ Car CD player and Amplifier... all function.
- Don't need to destroy the original car line ,don't change original anythings ,plug and play
- Compatible with the original parking sensor
- Compatible original Car Optic fiber system
- Suppuort original rear camera
NOTE: This unit is not an Android system. You must be connected to your phone (wired or wireless) to use CarPlay and Android auto functions. Without a mobile phone connected, you can only use the OEM system or simple music and video playback functions.
This unit does not support AirPlay and screen mirroring.
>> Rear camera: BUY IT NOW
Installation Manual: Download PDF >
The video shows the cable connection and usage method of the BMW E90. The connection and usage methods of other BMW models are the same as the E90.
Delivery Time: about 7 days
Tax: No Tax
Package weight: 2 kg